Accounts Payable Software
Cleardata provides fully automated accounts payable and invoice processing solutions for your business. Whether you're looking to outsource your accounts payable process, for an in-house solution or online hosted invoice processing, Cleardata can help your business.
If your company deals with multiple suppliers and 100's of invoices per month then you are almost certainly aware that this is a huge processing overhead which is both costly and inefficient. However, if you are not in the accounts department then you should talk to the FD about this issue as there is a good chance that they are tasked with making it more efficient or cutting costs.
accounts payable automation
Cleardata’s accounts payable software and invoice processing services will:
- Digitise your invoices on arrival
- Automatically recognise and input areas on invoices
- Sort, interpret and verify your invoices against existing purchase order and supplier records
- Automate document matching, checking the purchase order system to make sure the invoice matches the original order
- Automatically e-mail the purchase order and scanned invoice for approval to a manager
- Automatically make payment
Have you considered how much time your business wastes processing invoices? Accounts Payable Software can help save 75% of your invoice processing costs. Did you know that it can cost up to £20 just to process one invoice? These costs amount to massive amounts of labour intensive processes such as data entry. With the help of accounts payable software, costs can be reduced to between 50p and £1 per invoice.
Have a look at cleardata's accounts payable video, demonstrating ap plus, accounts payable software.
Let's think about who's involved in the accounts payable and invoice process and what sort of tasks are completed.
- Stamping invoices and checking into budget system
- Photocopying and distributing invoices for payment authorisation
- Creating new supplier files
- Intensive data entry
- Creating payments
- Sending payments
- Liaising with suppliers who haven't received payment
- Filing invoices
- Entering data onto internal spreadsheets to track budget
- Finding previous invoices
- Verifying against purchase orders
- Dealing with suppliers who haven't received payment
- Applying cost codes to different invoices
- Chasing senior management for approval
- Authorising huge amounts of invoices
- Faced with backlogs of paperwork
- Checking against original purchase orders and sifting through paperwork
- Keeping a check of budgets throughout the year
- Looking back through invoice files for reporting purposes
With a cost effective online hosted solution and no upfront software or hardware costs or fully managed accounts payable software available, cleardata has the answer for you.
For further details call Cleardata on 0800 046 8085